Thursday 14 February 2013

University GIRL puts “her monthly blood” in BOYFRIEND’s food

University GIRL puts “her monthly blood” in BOYFRIEND’s food


I’m Linda 21 years, at the University and I stay with my Boyfriend…… I caught my bf with another girl, when I confronted him he denied it and said they are just friends.

I got so angry that night and as I was preparing his supper, something bad came to mind and I felt I shud put my blood (Menses blood) into his meal.

So I removed my pad, soaked it with some little water, then squeezed the blood into his food, put some other ingredient and gave him to eat.

Now am worried coz he might get some complications or diseases….

if he gets any diseases, should I tell him what I did so that he can go for medical checkup or I shud just remain quiet??

Am afraid coz he might beat me up to coma! Advice me on what to do please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa