Wednesday 6 March 2013

I.E.B.C systems Hacked..But the 2 hackers Arrested..

I.E.B.C systems Hacked..But the 2 hackers Arrested..


 
I.E.B.C realized that their system had been hacked into. The programmer was
given instruction to input a permanent difference between UHURU and RAILA with
more than 400,000 votes.

It had been realized that it could not be changed under any circumstances (after
being programmed), unless they posted the data a fresh. THE 2 GUYS INVOLVED
HAVE BEEN ARRESTED
There is a lot of scrutiny at BOMAS and people are on high alert. Any form of
inaccurate tally is put aside and INDIVIDUALS involved personally HELD
RESPONSIBLE

Having detected this at around 3pm yesterday, the Commission had no option
but to fully go manual. It would have been worse had it not been detected.
As much as the media got the result, and we know who has won, I have decided to
be patient to wait for I.E.B.C to announce
the results.
Be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa