Sunday 7 April 2013

OMG..(PHOTO)WIFE STABS HUSBAND AND PULLS OUT HIS INTESTINES

Photo: I am sincerely sorry for the disturbing picture. Please bear with us some one sent the message and I feel it should be publish,
Hi admin,pliz post this.my
elder brother whom i hv
bn living with and who is
my sole provider got
married to another woman
around six months ago
after his first wife past
away living him with a
three years old son.
At 1st the new woman was
the ideal wife bringing
back the once gone
happiness in the
house.playing the loving
and caring wife and a
stepmother to my
brother's son.
The 1st four months were
perfect until she got want i
think she wanted.a church
wedding.
One month after the
wedding was fine but after
that she turned to a kung
fu warrior and a beast.
She started mistreating my
nephew and wenever i
intervened she would tell
my brother that i was
being disrespectful and she
started turning my brother
against me.
Things turned crazier and
she would smtyms beat
me up but i never told my
brother in fear of being
thrown out of the house.
I later started seeing marks
on brothers face and frm
there i knew that we were
in danger and it was like
my brother was
bewitched.he never would
listen to any negative talk
about his wife.
I remember one day he
came late and after beating
him up she locked him out
for the whole night.
I tried to talk to my
brother but he wouldnt
talk about it.and he even
threatenned to throw me
out of the house if i
continued interfering with
his family.
I chose to shut up.
Now she did it again and
this time its much
worse.she found him
chatting with a lady
neighbour and she stabbed
him while he was asleep
and pulled out his
intestines.
Now my brother is fighting
for his life in a hospital.and
and am fearing we might
loose him.
Pliz guys pray for my
brother becoz i cant bear
to loose him bcoz he is all i
have and no where to
go.his son needs him too.
In jesus name we pray that
your brother will walk out
of that hospital well and
healthy.
You will never be homeless
and the poor baby wont be
an orphan in jesus
name.AMEN.
IF YOU ARE TOUCHED AND
YOU ARE MERCIFUL TYPE
AMEN TO PRAY FOR THIS
FAMILY. 

Remember to click on the LIKE Button of our page for more updates.
Relationships and Dating
Admin OMG..(PHOTO)WIFE STABS HUSBAND AND PULLS OUT HIS INTESTINES Viewer Discretion is STRONGLY Advised Hi admin please post this.My elder brother whom i hv bn living with and who is my sole provider got married to another woman around six months ago after his first wife past away living him with a three years old son.
At 1st the new woman was the ideal wife bringing back the once gone happiness in the house. playing the loving and caring wife and a stepmother to my brother’s son.
The 1st four months were perfect until she got want i think she wanted.a church wedding.
One month after the wedding was fine but after that she turned to a kung fu warrior and a beast.
She started mistreating my nephew and wenever i intervened she would tell my brother that i was being disrespectful and she started turning my brother against me.
Things turned crazier and she would smtyms beat me up but i never told my brother in fear of being thrown out of the house.
I later started seeing marks on brothers face and frm there i knew that we were in danger and it was like my brother was bewitched.he never would listen to any negative talk about his wife.
I remember one day he came late and after beating him up she locked him out for the whole night.
I tried to talk to my brother but he wouldn’t talk about it.and he even threatened to throw me out of the house if i continued interfering with his family.
I chose to shut up.
Now she did it again and this time its much worse.she found him chatting with a lady neighbour and she stabbed him while he was asleep and pulled out his intestines.
Now my brother is fighting for his life in a hospital.and and am fearing we might loose him. Pliz guys pray for my brother becoz i cant bear to loose him bcoz he is all i have and no where to go.his son needs him too.
In Jesus name we pray that your brother will walk out of that hospital well and healthy. You will never be homeless and the poor baby wont be an orphan in Jesus name.AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa