Saturday 9 February 2013

SHOCKING CONFESSION!!!...I AM ADDICTED TO HAVING SEX WITH DEAD BODIES..I EVEN HAD SEX WITH MY DEAD MOTHER…PLEASE HELP ME……

SHOCKING CONFESSION!!!...I AM ADDICTED TO HAVING SEX WITH DEAD BODIES..I EVEN HAD SEX WITH MY DEAD MOTHER…PLEASE HELP ME……

Dear Admin....I have a problem, I have tried to ask for advice from many  facebook pages but all I get is rebukes and ridicules. I work in a mortuary here in Nairobi. I was introduced to the habit of having sex with dead bodies by my friend. I am so addicted that i have sex with almost every woman who is brought to the mortuary as long as she is fresh; I even had sex with my mother who died last month.
I feel so guilt and I humbly request the fans of this page to pray for me so that I can stop. Please pray for me instead of calling me names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa