Thursday 21 February 2013

MUST READ!! Message to all Kenyans………your BLOOD, HOUSE, CHILDREN did not VOTE …..General Elections

MUST READ!! Message to all Kenyans………your BLOOD, HOUSE, CHILDREN did not VOTE …..General Elections


My BLOOD doesn’t have a voter's card. So, before you spill it on March 5th, REMEMBER; IT DIDNT VOTE!!!

My KIDS don’t have a voter's card. So, before you kill them on March 5th, REMEMBER: THEY DIDNT VOTE!

My HOUSE doesn’t have a voter's card. So, before you burn it down on March 5th, REMEMBER, IT DIDNT VOTE!!

My GOATS/COWS don’t have voter's cards. So, before you kill them and butcher them on March 5th, REMEMBER; THEY DIDNT VOTE!

My BUSINESS doesn’t have a voter's card. So, before You loot it and vandalize it on March 5th, REMEMBER, IT DIDNT VOTE!

My PLANTATIONS don’t have voter's cards. So, before you cut them all down and burn them down on March 5th, REMEMBER, THEY DIDNT EVEN VOTE!

My CAR doesn’t have a voter's card. So, before you crash it and burn it on March 5th, REMEMBER, IT DIDNT VOTE!

I DONT even know why You have an issue with Me in the first place.

All I did was wake up, dress up, vote, walk home and continued minded my business.

Got an issue with the Elections Results?? And You don’t know who to solve it with??

I have an idea! How about going to court??

Yes, GO TO COURT.

And we will all live happily thereafter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa