Tuesday 19 March 2013

Could this be TRUE about RAILA vs UHURU ….. A IPSOS/ Synovate employee REVEALS 5

Could this be TRUE about RAILA vs UHURU ….. A IPSOS/ Synovate employee REVEALS


There is this romour going round the social media. Read it for yourself and be the judge.
I want to break my silence. I work for a research firm in Kenya and it good to speak the truth for the sake of my fellow Kenyans.
Raila was the winner of the just concluded elections. We have all the results from all over Kenya. For those who watch television keenly, KTN showed a clip showing the final results on 8th March 2013 at around 1 pm. This is what is in our possession now.
CORD has to be smart in this case. I can provide more information and am now ready lose my job because I have enough evidence that Kimemia, Ruto, Uhuru and Team Uhuru leader Kamande Kamau know.
It is also good to note that Isaac Hassan has fled out of the country due to security reasons he could be assassinated any time. KTN have clear information. If confronted or approached well, they can help CORD with evidence in their case.
More dose to follow......!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa