Thursday 21 March 2013

Rihanna mum's fumes over her daughter's PANTS-LESS pics (LOOK)

Rihanna mum's fumes over her daughter's PANTS-LESS pics (LOOK)


Rihanna has felt the full force of her mum’s fury after semi-naked images of the singer surfaced online. The snaps – featuring Rihanna nude from the waist down and wearing only a bra – were taken by her pal Melissa Forde, who subsequently posted them on Instagram. 

Despite frequently stripping off for the camera and smoking suspicious cigarettes, these particular pics of Rihanna left her mum Monica reeling. 

And she vented her rage at her famous daughter recently when the pair caught up on the phone.

Rihanna told Elle magazine: “I'm not afraid of any person in this world, but my mother, I'm terrified of her. 

“She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures Melissa put up on Instagram – a sneak peek from a photo book she's making about me. 

“She went crazy on me. I was, like, embarrassed. I felt like I got my a** whipped in front of my class at school. 

“She humbled the f*** out of me.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa