Sunday 24 March 2013

OMG... Girl Allows CHAMELEON to SUCK HER TITS in order to GET BIGGER BOOBS..

OMG... Girl Allows CHAMELEON to SUCK HER TITS in order to GET BIGGER BOOBS..


hide id pliz this story I want to expose that is weird very weird.
I happen to have bigger n fine ass but boobs ni ndogo sana so it made me feel so insecure ive tried all the enhancements na hazifanyi kazi.so a friend of mine from kibwezi a working mate niliskia akipiga story about this "doc" in the village who gave boobs guaranteed.
 
She agreed to take me i was so desperate nikaenda. but wat I found out really scared me to death this mama did some stuff was nlindfolded then she stated doing stuff sshe was touchong my boobs n felt something sucking my nips.
 
 I managed to peep through.wat i saw nearly killed me imagine a chameleon was sucking on my nips. kushtuka she explained that its okay n that its the magic.i hate chameleones n thats wat on my boobies. i vumiliad till finished. now its 3 weeks since then.
Am Waiting to see results...

 JEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!
 
Courtesy of Nairobi Exposed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa