Sunday 30 December 2012

The Naked Truth About Kenyan Politicians,The Truth Nothing But The Truth


The Naked Truth About Kenyan Politicians,The Truth Nothing But The Truth

KENYANS THE EDUCATED FOOLS
The simple mathematics that was taught to me by Mr. Gicheru has it that 8-4-4=0.This is where the rain started to beat us. In a country where 80% of the population has basic literacy and numeracy skills, you would expect independent minds and above average civilization. In the Universities and institutions of higher learning you would expect political sanctity in student elections not tribal warfare. You would expect that Gor mahia funs behave with sobriety we experience in old Trafford. You would expect a person who is implicated in war crimes to be home sorting out his problems with his lawyers not irritating us in the political arena. You would expect soccer to meet south African standards at least because our population is better informed .You would expect film industry bigger than Nollywood because our education system is superior. You would expect a minister who throws stones at police like Waititu be behind bars for integrity mutilation. You would expect issue based politics and not fanatics
Well we are not Just about to see any of these. When a child starts nursery school he/she has 8GB of wisdom and independence. The first statement my teacher told me is that am learning in order to get a job not a living. I was told to study hard to pass my exams not to acquire knowledge. I was told that to be smart I must remember everything I was taught and reproduce it in exam papers. I used to be given a packet of milk every day, I was told that maziwa ya nyayo was sweeter than ya Ngombe and the power of conviction made it taste sweeter. I was told Moi was my bigger father and that everything he said was correct. I was told he cares about children and that’s why he gives us milk. We used to pledge our Loyalty to him every morning before milk is distributed. Thats being smart by Kenyan standards. The more you regurgitate the smarter you are. When I got into the Job market, I realized I have to depend on someone to bear an idea but once the idea is given to me I execute it with excellent meticulous .So I don’t create jobs I get employed. That is what was planted into every Kenyan student. When I started i had 8GB independence because I could create my own toys and invent entertaining games.4Gb was subtracted in primary school and by the time I finished STD 8 I couldn’t formulate my own entertainment. I had been taught that the bold and the beautiful was the stuff for the civilized, But at least I played soccer at the local club and really loved it. In Higher learning, even the soccer game that I used to enjoy was taken away from me. I used to run away from classes to attend Man U matches in local Pubs, shouting my voice hoarse at images of men making a living half the globe away. The other 4 was taken away so I have 0GB Independence. Am very learned but not educated
8-4-4=0 that’s where we are. This is what is aching our politics today.The maziwa ya nyayo generation has become of age now. We are the youths who are supposed to take over the nation, but we have 0GB independence. The FUATA NYAYO MBWA mentality is our DNA.Anything made of Moi is sacred to us and is to be guarded with the jealousy that the dog guards its master with. Well Uhuru,Ruto and Kosgei,Mudavadi.are mois creation.They are Graduates of Moi school of politics and economics.The fuata nyayo philosophy is a major in the school along with corruption and impunity.These are the Mois of Today.The Maziwa ya Nyayo generation then is ready to do anything to pledge their loyalty to them.Raila has a bigger army of Moi men around him he has perfected the fuata nyayo brainwash. Am not surprised even with crime against humanity cases hanging over their heads the youths are fighting singing and glorifying them to power.Its maziwa ya nyayo poison in action.Fuata Nyayo slavery in action.The Question is who will liberate us youths from the mental and economic slavery.

 By Ndegwa Daniel Kariuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa