Wednesday 2 January 2013

Everton midfielder relocates to Manchester to avoid Liverpool WOMEN.



 

   Everton midfielder relocates to Manchester to avoid Liverpool   WOMEN.
Wednesday, January 02, 2012 - “I don’t want to be a star. I just want to play football.” These are the words of Belgium and Everton star midfielder Marouane Fellaini who has moved house to Manchester after being fed up by stalking Liverpool ladies.

Fellaini, who is set to return to action for the Toffees at Newcastle United tonight, says he kept getting recognised and women ‘were crawling for him’.

He has recently moved out of the City and up the M62 and admits he is finding life much quieter in Manchester.

The in-form midfielder also says he will honour his contract at Everton, which runs until 2016, and says although he wants to move forward one day, he is currently happy at Everton.

“I am living in Manchester now, because in Liverpool, the women were crawling for me,” Fellaini said.

“It was too much. In Manchester, people don’t recognise me that much and tend to treat me in a more respectful way.

“I don’t want to be a star. I just want to play football.”

“I have a contract with Everton until 2016, and, if the club want, I will see that out.

“I know I am hot, and I want to move forward one day, but I will finish my Everton contract if they want me to”.

Felli also says he is sorry for losing his cool at Stoke and added:

“Normally I am an honest player but that was just frustration at Stoke.

“Shawcross was pushing and pulling me the whole game and, in the end, I just exploded. But I shouldn’t have, and I’m sorry for what I did.” He was quoted by Sportsmole.

Sportsmole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa