Sunday 20 January 2013

I IMPREGNATED MY MOTHER IN LAW...I NEED HELP


Black_pregnant_woman : black African woman pregnant metisse isolated beautiful


I IMPREGNATED MY MOTHER IN LAW...I NEED HELP 

Dear Daily Truth
I'm a 25-year old guy and just being promoted to a Rock Engineer at a mine, and on the verge of engaging a 21-year old woman who's still a student. Well my story goes like this: my woman and I have been together for the past 4 years and we really love each other, we have had so many disputes and all sorts of fights but still we held on to each other. One day when I had a month leave, which coincided with my woman's recess at school, we decided to go home for vacation. We live in nearby towns, so she suggested that we start by her hometown and we'll end the vacation at mine. Well I agreed without any hesitation. Her father usually travels a lot with work and most of the time mother-in-law is alone, so it happened that one day my woman went to see one of her long lost friend and I stayed in the house alone, the mother went shopping in the morning. When the mother came back, my woman was still with the friend I suppose and while I was in my woman's room resting, the mother came in nude, I mean nude. Bear in mind mother-in-law is only 41 years old and still looks young and beautiful, just like her daughter. Well at 1st I was like WTF and I really begged her not to do that but she kept on insisting that it would only be a once off sex. Well I declined and she threatened me that she'd tell her daughter I wanted to rape her, and she'd cut her face to make her believe that. Well after so much of a talk, Adam gave in to eat the apple from Eve once again. We slept together and I must confess, the sex was flippin' awesome, I even at some point thought I was making love to my woman. We used condoms, and tragedy struck when 1 of them burst. Well no one noticed at that time, we noticed when I was about to dispose them. I suggested that I go buy the morning after pill and she furiously refused and I as shocked. Well I blame myself 4 everything and right now as I type this, mother-in-law is 5 months pregnant and it matches the date we had sex with, we haven't told anybody about that. I'm so scared to tell my woman whom I'll be paying lobola for in the nxt two months. I really wanna come clean and yeah I'm a filthy moron I know but how do I put it on the table to her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa