Friday 25 January 2013

MEN don’t try this EVER……HILARIOUS

MEN don’t try this EVER……HILARIOUS


I was walking down the street sometime ago, then I saw a beautiful Ferrari parked on the side way.

I stopped for a minute to stare and admire it...Just then I saw a Beautiful hot chick coming down the road.

What's a brother gonna do?? I quickly moved near the car & pretended it was my ride, I kicked a bit at the front tyre and stood by the side of the door. I could see her staring at me, sure enough she had fallen for me already (I thought to myself...) she walked towards me.

I composed myself & faked a call to my mechanic while leaning on the door. Just then she approached me and said,

"Excuse me!"

I pretended not to hear her as I flew big amounts of money for spare parts.

After a minute she again said, "Excuse me sir!"

I lowered my phone & said, "Just a second sweetheart, let me conclude my last order." 

& continued on phone as I moved away from the door (at this moment I was sure she had fallen for me, I could tell from her impatience)

But just as I moved away from the door
.
.
.
She opened her handbag removed the car keys, opened the door, entered & drove off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa