Friday 25 January 2013

SEE the most POPULAR but ANNOYING Facebook Updates.

SEE the most POPULAR but ANNOYING Facebook Updates.


MOST POPULAR BUT ANNOYING FACEBOOK UPDATES. 

1- Good night pals (So what ….. I cry?). 
. 
2- Am back pals! (From.....where ­? Prison or hospital?). 
. 
3- My heart is broken, I will never love again (Say a new thing?). 
. 
4- Am gonna be off for a while (Safe Journey...Are you forced to use Facebook). 
. 
5- Am back! Did u miss me? (I didn't even notice you were gone...Duh!). 
. 
6- I love my Boo (Tell him, not us). 
. 
7- London on my mind (Ehe? Why are you telling us? Or do you want FARE?). 
. 
8- So Angry (Go fight whoever provoked you). 
. 
9- People are wicked (You are knowing that today?). 
. 
10 - Am in love (Is that news). 
. 
11- I saw an angel
. 
12- Money on my mind (Go rob a Bank). 
. 
13- Ur pix looks nice (I knew b4 I uploaded). 
. 
14- Oh my God my flight is delayed (Take a bus). 
. 
15- New look (Is it our business?). 
. 
16- Am tired of this life (Who sent you to it? Commit suicide). 
. 
17- I am off to church

18 - I love ****** so much (Who is that and why should we care?). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa