Tuesday 18 December 2012

Man 'returns from the dead' in marriage proposal

Man 'returns from the dead' in marriage proposal



This man wanted to see if his girlfriend really did love him to death, so he faked the moment he "died" in a horrific car crash – and then got up to pop the question.
Oddball Alexey Bykov hired a movie director, stuntmen, make-up artists, and even a script writer to stage the bogus motor smash.
The 30-year-old then planned for girlfriend Irena Kolokov to meet him at the crash site so she would be convinced he was dead.

Irena said: “We’d arranged to meet at a certain place but when I arrived there were mangled cars everywhere, ambulances, smoke, and carnage.
“Then when I saw Alexey covered in blood lying in the road, a paramedic told me he was dead and I just broke down in tears.”
But then “dead” Alexey climbed to his feet and proposed to Irena – still covered in fake blood.
Irena said: “I was so cross I almost killed him again, but for real this time.”
Luckily for Alexey, she saw the joke, said yes – and the couple were married  in September.
Alexey, from Omsk, Russia, said: “I wanted her to realise how empty her life would be without me and how life would have no meaning without me.
“I think it worked – but I promise it’s the last time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa