Saturday 22 December 2012

MY PENIS IS TO SMALL.........I NEED HELP


 MY PENIS IS TO SMALL.........I NEED HELP

please publish my message but don't publish my name please.

 I am 26 years old and I have a small penis, I am good looking guy that every girl will like to date but because of my penis once I have sex with any girl I will not see her again even if I try reach her on phone she will give me one or two excuse, I met this girl last month and we fell in love to each other, I love her so much she love too in so much that if she didn't hear my voice she can't sleep and also in the morning I will be the first person she will call to say good morning, but just last two weeks Saturday I invited her to my house, she greeted my parents then we went straight to my room, when we get to my room we started touching and kissing, while we were playing I told her that I want to make have sex with her at first she said NO that we need to get to know more about ourselves, but after much play she agree to have sex with me then we do it but since day that she has not been picking my calls even though I send her sms she will not respond. yesterday I was inside the hall watching Emmanuel TV when my phone rang I rush to my room to pick up my phone when i got there I found out that she was the one so I quickly pick it, we greeted I asked her how was church service she said it was fine, she then said to me Anthony look I don't want to be beating around the bush I don't love you again because you don't have penis, she also said I didn't even know if something was inside me that day I have sex with I only feel you weight but inside me I didn't feel anything please I don't want to continue the relationship with you OK please stop call my line thank you she cut off the call. she's not the first girl that have done this to me just the she open up to me that my penis is very small for her.... please i need your help, what do I do now or is there any herbal medicine that can make my penis long and tick? I need your help please no insult.
Shop Amazon Home Entertainment - Top Holiday Deals on TV, Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa