Monday 17 December 2012

True Love Exists. Faceless Man & One Legged Woman Give Birth To A Healthy Child.




 True Love Exists. Faceless Man & One Legged Woman Give Birth To A Healthy Child.

It’s all bundles of joy for an Indian Couple with disabilities, got a normal child under normal delivery. A 32 year old father, Mohammed Lattif, with no face and 25 year old Salima with one leg gave birth to a normal healthy baby girl.

Mohammed feared that his child would inherit his face disorder condition, and given his wife was physically challenged; but this did not happen.

The new born baby, Ulfat that means love in Urdu was born at home in Reasi District on November 10, 2012 weighing normally like other new borns; 5lbs 5oz

Latif suffers from a skin disorder, Neurofibromatosis, he has multiple flaps of skin covering his entire face, making him almost faceless. He was at first worried their children would appear like and did not want to get a child.

It was a great relief for Latif after he held his daughter, checked her over for any visible marks and found their little girl was healthy and unmarked.


Man with no face get a healthy baby girl. If you think you have problems.

“I was extremely worried about my baby’s facial features. When I saw that she was pretty and fine, it was a great relief. She has a beautiful face, just like an angel.” Said Latif.

To Lattif, the chapter of being a father had brought him so much joy into his life after years of misery because of his own disfigurement. He embraced each second of it.

However life was not easy for the couple after Salima became expectant. The spent many sleepless nights wondering if the child would inherit Latif’s condition.

The pair got married in August 2008, after Latif struggling for many years to find a wife. However, when he met Salima, they bonded over their disabilities, and finally agreed to marry.

Latif said: “We had always wanted children but we were always too scared. In the end we took a chance but I prayed throughout the pregnancy that we had a healthy child. I didn’t care if it was a boy or girl as long as he or she didn’t have to hide its face in shame.

Latif and Salima would like more children, but their financial problems might not allow it. “I thank god for blessing me with a beautiful daughter and we’d love more children. But I don’t earn enough. No parent would want their child to suffer any health problems, but they do not want them to suffer financially either.”

Latif has taken to begging to support his family as his sight problems mean he cannot get a job. He travels to Kashmir’s capital city, Srinagar, every year for several months to make enough money to send home.
 “I don’t want to leave my daughter but I don’t have much choice and I will have to leave in the Spring. I have to earn money to support my family and this is the only way I can,” he added.

Salima said Latif has been a wonderful husband and believes he will go on to make a great father.

She said: “No matter what Latif looks like, I love being married to him. I don’t regret one day as his wife. I like him just the way he is. His face is God’s wish, we can’t do much with it so we accept it and live our lives.

“But thankfully it was not the same wish for our daughter. Our prayers were answered and our baby is fine. We refuse to waste another minute worrying about it now. We will live our lives, happily.”

The SUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa