Monday 14 January 2013

Man DEFECATES while MAKING LOVE with a HOOKER

Man DEFECATES while MAKING LOVE with a HOOKER


An unidentified hawker was last week given a thrashing by self-confessed prostitutes after he soiled himself in the midst of having making love with one of the hookers.

The hawker is believed to have travelled from Zvimba and ended up at Tekkerai Court where he was briefly detained as he was forced to clean up his own poop.

When the news crew arrived at the scene, Carol had already informed her fellow hookers about the incident and they ordered him to clean the whole room and the toilet.

"Why are you calling news reporters after I have agreed to clean your room and you have taken my US$15 without having a full session....." the hawker was heard asking as he begged to be freed.

Carol said: "All my feelings faded after he soiled himself while we were caressing and kissing. I suspect that he was using juju because this is my second time to witness such a strange phenomenon and I informed my friends about it. My friends are the ones who called you guys and he asked for forgiveness but we ordered him to clean the whole room including the toilet."

A lady only identified as Miranda, had given Carol a 'base' in her apartment and she led the onslaught on the embarrassed hawker.

"I thrashed him although my friends were sympathising with him. I took the US$15 he had on him. I am going to use the money to buy perfumes and detergents to make my room smell better," said Miranda.

After the hawker finished cleaning the room, the door was opened for him and he took to the heels refusing to give the news crew his side of the story. He then scaled the gate behind the court and disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa