Monday 7 January 2013

Ringtone BASHED by fans…… over a MZUNGU WOMAN and MARRIAGE

Ringtone BASHED by fans…… over a MZUNGU WOMAN and MARRIAGE


Monday, January 07, 2013 - Over the weekend, gospel sensation Ringtone was on the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. Apparently he had met a white woman who proposed marriage and he went ahead to post the photo of the woman and this is what he had to say:
“I met this lady in Nairobi city CBD she told me she loves my music and would like to get married to me but I refused and told her if she wants to be my wife she has to sell all her wealth and give to the poor then come to be my wife.”
The post generated over 500 comments of which 90% were pure abuses from his fans some of the comments that caught our attention include the ones quoted below:
Joyce Mghoi Ur a very selfish person i've ever see or heard.can u sell ua wealth to the poor??? U want her to do so ndio mali ikiisha umfukuze kama mbwa.this goes to all women out there to be very careful"waume kama hawa ndio hurudisha wanawake nyuma.anataka uwe fukara ndio umuombe pesa mpaka za kununua suruali/chupi.
Sam Oduor Son hypocrate.....u go tell that 2 pamella...y dont you sell ur wealth to the poor...that pride that u have will bring u down..n way i have never liked u.so u can go to hell---hypocrate
David Musita Kwani u forget the woman also needed love from u. Y is it that wat u want u can't b willing to give also. She is human & u shud nt hv answered her like u don't live around here. Wacha hata fans waseme ukweli ndio urekebishe. If God lifts u sio eti umefika. Rem. Moses, David,Solomon Samson etc..
 
After the comments went out of hand Ringtone had to chip in and apologized to his fans:
Ringtone alex apoko I WANT US TO PUT TO AN END THIS ABUSES,IF YOU MAY HAVE LIKED THIS PAGE BY MISTAKE KINDLY HUMBLY UNLIKE IT AND GO IN PEACE.I PROMISE YOU THAT IF I NEVER DIED ON THE STREET SUCCESS IS MY PORTION IN JESUS NAME.I RELEASE YOU ALL HATERS NOW DONT SAY ANYTHING AM HUMAN AND I NEED LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa