Monday 7 January 2013

SHOCKING TRUE CONFESSION

Desperate_man : Close-up of a serious afro American man with headache in studio on white isolated background Stock Photo SHOCKING TRUE CONFESSION.I'm a guy of 24years. I've always been insecure about my size because I'm on the slim side. Same for my best friend. We both have tried so many medications just to add a little weight all to no avail. Recently, My friend  got addicted to Masturbation and that Made him kinda start loosing even More Weight. It Became Scary and I had to beg him to stop but he wouldn't even if he wanted to. He was now ADDICTED! Shortly Afterwards, I went for my youth Service(He Graduated a year Earlier) and during this time I was always contacting my bestie to tease him but he kept on saying that if I see him now, I wouldn't recognize him. I actually thought he was kidding as usual until I returned from service and to my Greatest surprise, he had added a reasonable amount of weight. I couldn't help my shock as I grabbed him to make sure he wasn't wearing some sorta fake skin or something. After confirming my doubts, I asked him what the secret was and to my amazement, he said he noticed the weight addiction when he started swallowing his very own semen. Disgusted, I punched him and begged him to be serious. He dint look like he was joking and went ahead to swear on his grandma's Grave. He then narrated how the idea came to him "I was at my backyard smoking weed one day wen you called to tease me as usual" he said.my words actually got to him and he started thinking seriously about his weight. He den identified his Masturbation addiction as his major Problem but since he couldn't stop, He decided to start swallowing his sperm after cumin to avoid wastage and to his surprise, it turned out to be the nutrition that the digestive system had been longing for and the rest is now history. He advised me to do same whenever I masturbated but not after real sex. I believe him now but still can't look @my semen let alone swallow it back....#yuck! My Question now is has anyone else ever tried this and does this really work? I need confirmations so I can start learning to force myself to this recipe because I really need to add some significant weight this new year . What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adclick Africa